Planet Spurs Forums: Everton 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur - Planet Spurs Forums

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Everton 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur Wednesday 5 January 2011, KO 20:00 GMT, Goodison Park

#161 Guest_Go Team_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 January 2011 - 17:16

It's such a huge missed opportunity it's hard not to feel gutted, we would've been right up in the mix. But 9 points from 4 over xmas is a good return and I think we can really go at United if we rest some players against Charlton.

It's still good to look at the table and see us top 4.

#162 Guest_Raj_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:58

QUOTE (Stephan @ Jan 5 2011, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Spurs disappoint when a golden opportunity was their for the taking. It's just so frustrating to take it time after time. You think we've booked some serious progression and then the team cocks it up like this again.

Crouch ruins our game. I've said it time after time. As soon as that lanky w***er is on the pitch we start a royal air force parade of launching high balls up to the one man air force. Please 'Arry for the love of god do something about it!

Jenas....I'm not even going to start on that one.... getyacoat.gif

By the way, saying this loss never happened is the same as not seeing this as a golden opportunity to catch up to the top 3!!!! Headbanger.gif

we've won 3 games b2b and had a little unbeaten streak 11 or 12 games or some s***, we had to lose sooner or later. not really a case of cockin it up, just a very bad day at the office, everything was wrong almost.

#163 Guest_Raj_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:02

QUOTE (Stephan @ Jan 6 2011, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hansen was pretty ruthless on A&E. And I definitely think he has a point. Benny has been doing quite alright this season but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's not cutting it on the highest level.

Jenas along with A&E at fault for the second goal in my opinion. Benny was just inviting the run in and Jenas didn't keep track of Coleman and his attempt to track back was poor. .

Both have to be replaced as soon as possible. Why Jenas is still around at Spurs is a question that will haunt the universe forever. It's shocking really...

i missed motd, i heard some other ppl say that hansen went in on bae, what did he say exactly?

#164 Guest_stoxy1_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:59

he basically showed clips of assou being out of position a few times and pressing too hard at the wrong moment and being turned.

#165 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 13:38

QUOTE (Raj @ Jan 8 2011, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we've won 3 games b2b and had a little unbeaten streak 11 or 12 games or some s***, we had to lose sooner or later. not really a case of cockin it up, just a very bad day at the office, everything was wrong almost.

I have to disagree with you there. If we were playing a top team than fair enough, but Everton were down in the dumps before this game and we had 2 clean sheets in a row so I think it's nothing than normal to expect the full 3 points against a team fighting to avoid the relegation scrap. We did cock it up, as this was a golden opportunity to catch up with the leading pack despite we already dropped silly points at home against teams like Wigan, Sunderland and Everton.

#166 Guest_Raj_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 17:22

QUOTE (Stephan @ Jan 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to disagree with you there. If we were playing a top team than fair enough, but Everton were down in the dumps before this game and we had 2 clean sheets in a row so I think it's nothing than normal to expect the full 3 points against a team fighting to avoid the relegation scrap. We did cock it up, as this was a golden opportunity to catch up with the leading pack despite we already dropped silly points at home against teams like Wigan, Sunderland and Everton.

looking at it like that i guess youre right.

#167 Guest_Raj_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 17:22

QUOTE (stoxy1 @ Jan 8 2011, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he basically showed clips of assou being out of position a few times and pressing too hard at the wrong moment and being turned.

to be fair i do think that was the case when i watched the match. tho i do like bae.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users