Planet Spurs Forums: FA Cup (Third Round): Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 Charlton Athletic - Planet Spurs Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

FA Cup (Third Round): Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 Charlton Athletic Sunday 9 January, KO: 13:30 GMT, White Hart Lane

#81 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 January 2011 - 20:41

QUOTE (EuanW @ Jan 9 2011, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for the Beckham thread, how am I a 'ringmaster' of anything ? Kindly point me to specific post. I merely stated my view on it and backed it up with valid points that were reasonably well argued, whilst fairly pointing out why I disagreed with others. I even stated I was done talking about, and that some of the counter points were valid, but was drawn into commenting again, because people were stating points that were factually incorrect. I'm all for difference of opinion, and healthy debate. This is a democracy after all is it not.

I would be appreciative of a reply to this, OGY, as being labelled 'ringmaster' suggests I have somehow been deliberately controlling and causing a frenzy/arguments/dissension for my own amusement.

lol...guys, its a forum, hyperbole, gossip and verbal braggadocio are to be expected on occasion, twice so if you've been drinking so please take care when drink posting, guys. cheers.gif

fulham away is fine. fa cup is third priority anyways after league play and CL. if we get knocked out, i think that will only aid us in keeping our topmost sides fresh and healthy for the most important games. its unfortunate that it is working out this way, but that's the situation we stand in right now. on a good note, at least you can be sure the fulham game will be "big" enough to get the dignity of its own stream.

as for townsend, what great play from him! i don't want to get over excited but he does look a lot like bale in his overall game. lots of excellent dribbling and deliveries- a great deal to be excited about. i would love to see him or rose given occasional minutes especially now that bentley is on the way out and the beckham deal looks unlikely.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users