Planet Spurs Forums: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Planet Spurs Forums

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Saturday 5 February, KO: 15:00 GMT, White Hart Lane

#181 Guest_GJHSpurs_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 14:39

The Lean Machine?

#182 Guest_SevenSteps2Kevin_*

Posted 08 February 2011 - 21:03

beanpole pete

#183 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 09 February 2011 - 15:26

I've always quite liked Crouchinio myself!!

Have to agree with Euan, some of the tripe Pav bashing is just laughable!!! Penalty Bottler?? Guess your not familiar with Defoe's reent record from the spot then?? Lol

Whats wrong with supporting the players that are at the club and will be till at least June?? He may not be Super Pav but he is our Pav and we should support him and want him to do well whilst he is in a Spurs shirt!!

And contrary to what has been said if you look at Pavs stats his goals to minutes ratio is pretty good, better than Crouch anyway, and yes for me the main thing a striker should be jusdged on is scoring goals, or is that too obvious???

#184 Guest_Go Team_*

Posted 09 February 2011 - 15:59

QUOTE (special yid @ Feb 9 2011, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And contrary to what has been said if you look at Pavs stats his goals to minutes ratio is pretty good, better than Crouch anyway, and yes for me the main thing a striker should be jusdged on is scoring goals, or is that too obvious???

Pav does score goals but he does very little else. And he has to be judged on his performance not just a statistic. Pav's not a bad player but I think similar to Bent, he's not fitting in with the type of football were trying to play.

Crouch isn't Mr Total Football but we play with wide men and he does knock down balls for people to score from. How many Bale to Crouch to VDV to back of the net goals have we had this season!?

I'd like to see Pav get more minutes over the rest of the season, but I don't think he'll be a Spurs player in September

#185 User is offline   special yid 

• Spurs Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Spurs Fan

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:53

Agreed , seems more than likely he will leave in the summer, expect him to shine for another Premiership team!!

Just hope that he will still get a few chances as he is capable of scoring goals that may well be vital in achieving our ambitions of top four again!!

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google