Planet Spurs Forums: UEFA Champions League (Final 16): AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur - Planet Spurs Forums

• 20 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

UEFA Champions League (Final 16): AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur Tuesday 15 February, KO: 19:45 GMT, San Siro

#381 Guest_David_Jeenola_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 February 2011 - 18:44

Not sure about posting it in this section but this is bloody hilarious!

Hint: You may wish to skip to 4:30 and 7:03 respectively…

Click here lmao.gif

#382 Guest_Pushandrun61_*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 18:53

de ja vue

#383 Guest_Darren_*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 20:18

http://en.uclratings.uefa.com/Player/TeamOfWeek

#384 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 20:40

QUOTE (Darren @ Feb 18 2011, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to see Gomes, Dawson, Lennon and Sandro in the team but those ratings are a bit weird. How can they give Sandro a 5.7 yet he's in the star team?

#385 Guest_Italian fan_*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 22:55

QUOTE (bracknellyid @ Feb 17 2011, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!

Tuesday was a fantastic day in Milan. The rain and the facthat i was paying 6 euros a beer couldnt dampen the mood. A truly fantastic turnout by the yids. You just felt something special was in the air!!

High up in the gods was a special place to be in the san siro. The image of everything opeing up for Lennon way,way in the distance was magical. It was a goal from the moment the little man got the ball from where we were.

To all that where there i must say thank you and well done. An atmosphere like that makes aman come over all emotional and the pride i felt to be amongst it was worth every penny!!

maybe you was sit close me Tuesday? smile.gif look in my video tongue.gif

#386 Guest_hdhotdog_*

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:52

QUOTE (bracknellyid @ Feb 17 2011, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!

Tuesday was a fantastic day in Milan. The rain and the facthat i was paying 6 euros a beer couldnt dampen the mood. A truly fantastic turnout by the yids. You just felt something special was in the air!!

High up in the gods was a special place to be in the san siro. The image of everything opeing up for Lennon way,way in the distance was magical. It was a goal from the moment the little man got the ball from where we were.

To all that where there i must say thank you and well done. An atmosphere like that makes aman come over all emotional and the pride i felt to be amongst it was worth every penny!!

I echo those thoughts. Drinking from 1pm on the Tuesday in Duomo Square, singing all the way to the stadium on the train and bus, without hearing a peep from the Milan fans and getting the win was amazing.

On the game itself, I wished we had Bale. While everyone put in a shift, I think by watching it live, you could really see the space Pienaar had to run into, there was acres! Bale would of had a field day. When this tie was announced I said Lennon would be our main player and closer the time I said it was Dawson, both played well. I thought Crouch was fighting a bit of a lost cause all night, he had nobody in support and in all honesty if we hadnt of scored, our 2nd half team was far too defensive, too often Crouch had more than 20 meters between himself and the next spurs player. Still after we scored I no longer cared.

The only downside to the whole trip, I thought Milan was a s*** hole and Spurs fans made it known and the bloody rain, which stuck my ticket together, so I was lucky to get in!

#387 Guest_EuanW_*

Posted 21 February 2011 - 16:42

hahahhaha, brilliant ! Video diary of Spurs fans trip to Milan. GOOD viewing.....

#388 Guest_Stephan_*

Posted 21 February 2011 - 16:49

HAHAHAHAHAHA lmao.gif

The man that does the fast forward voice over is a legend! laugh.gif

#389 Guest_Hotspur_*

Posted 21 February 2011 - 17:03

Clapping.gif bow.gif brilliant viewing. cheers.gif

Gattuso has been banned for 4 games on top of missing our return match @ the Lane.

Share this topic:

• 20 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users